Saturday, January 7, 2017



Remember how I told you that my life is a train wreck? Well here's one of the reasons why. 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑




Hey guys, I'm back with a new post! Hope you enjoy it, and if you want to stay notified of any future posts, click the Google+ button at the top right of the sidebar to stay notified of any new posts.

It looks like this giant pic right here:





Today's music pick is Never Gonna Dance Again by George Michael. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Yes I know, it's kind of old, but WHO CARES? Give it a listen, it's really soothing and calming. And that saxophone though. Comment what you think of the song! Credits to JIsabel for uploading the vid.




Anyways back to the topic, I have an older sister who constantly gets amazing grades, good luck, just overall awesome. She's valedictorian of  the 12th grade, already has a scholarship to the school she wants to go to, always finding dollar bills on the floor (why is she so lucky??).😣😣😣😣😣

 And everybody in school knows who she is, and they all know how smart she is. She has nothing to worry about. But take into account that I'm the younger sibling that's supposed to live up to her expectations. That's a WHOLE LOT OF PRESSURE ON ME. So as I've said before, one of my new year's resolutions was to work harder in school. So far that's been going pretty well.

I've also mentioned before that I'm a Hispanic and African mix, so I'm also supposed to be speaking fluent Spanish. But of course, with my horrible luck I don't, and of course with my sister's amazing luck, she speaks 100% fluent Spanish. Ugghhh kill me now. Honestly that's another thing I said I'd start working on too. That's going to be a lot of work though.

Honestly though, I want to show my parents that I'm not a stupid kid, and there are somethings that I can do. But so far, I don't really have much to show them. I'll find something eventually, but until then, I've got to keep working harder. I know you probably expected some kind of happy ending, but there isn't (sorry about that). I wasn't trying to sound like a depressed kid rambling on, and on, but that really is how I feel about the situation. I mean come on, the struggle is real. Anyways though, comment what you think about my stupid life, and comment some of your experiences I'd love to read them. Thanks for reading, and I'll see you guys next time!


Post a Comment: