Friday, March 3, 2017


Hey everyone! Michael here! The week is finally over and I'm happy to report that I've survived through it all. Yeah I have homework and such, but I don't have to worry about going to school for the next 2 days which is AWESOME. I'm just really happy I have two days to relax and enjoy some ME time.

 On the other hand though, maybe I won't have that much time. Here's the catch. I promised my Dad that I would learn how to code, but I haven't really found out where to start. I don't think he understands that there are like a gizillion coding languages out there, with there own pros and cons and I have to focus on just one. There is one in particular that I think looks promising. What is this? Well it's a language that Apple created and it's called Swift. It let's you create and develop your own apps and games. You need Mac OSX software AND Apple makes you pay $99 dollars for it, but I'm savage so I found some software online that gives you these 2 for free. I can make a post for this, if you think that's a good idea, shoot me a comment or an email.

That's not all though, this weekend I'll also be watching some movies. This past week I saw the Oscars and constantly all I saw was La La Land getting awarded like it was no ones business. Just look at this reviews:

IMDb's Review

Rotten Tomato's Review

 I honestly don't know what's so good about it, so I'm going to see for myself this weekend. I'm also going to try and watch Get Out another popular movie with above average reviews. I'm so hype to see these two.

Once I find these movies, I'm going to be sharing the links with you all. I might as well show you my favorite free movie sites. (New post idea, hint hint.)

One more thing, I'm reminding you guys again that Spotify Player to the right of the blog has updated and has some brand new songs to listen to. I'm personally loving that playlist. Listen to the latest music for free right now! Just click the play button and listen to some music while you read!

Anyways I think that should pretty much do it for this post! If you enjoyed today's post, give it a HAPPY emoji! Share and comment this, and I'll see you guys in the next one, peace out! 

😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

Post a Comment: