Tuesday, January 24, 2017



Hey people what's up? I'm am BACK, with a brand new post! Today's post is going to be about one of my passions; Nintendo. Yes, I'm sorry if that offends you but I love it, and I honestly DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS. Okay you still with me? Great!

 Today I came up with the inspiration for this post today when I was battling my friend in Pokemon X and Y at lunch. Some girl came out of no where, and told me and Emanuel we were too childish. Now I don't know why she'd come out of no where and tell us this, but I didn't think too much of it. I love Pokemon, and I don't care what anybody tells me. But I don't think my friend felt the same way. He sort of started to slack off during our battle, and I won, which is surprising because I never win. (It did feel pretty good to win though..😸😸😸)



 Anyways though, I could tell he was shook up from that girl's comment. I talked him through it, and he we are with today's post! If you enjoy, like this post, and share it! With that being said, let's jump in!

 Okay, if you want the direct answer, it's obviously NO. Nintendo is awesome. I think Nintendo is the better, if not BEST gaming company. Nintendo revolutionized gaming as we know it, and come on, who doesn't love a good MARIO game???



Even if that wasn't the case, WHO CARES WHAT ANYBODY THINKS?? It's your life, and only YOU have a say in what you think is cool, and only YOU have a say about the things you like. So don't even bother listening to those ignorant people. Strut your stuff, flaunt it. Because if you love it, then nothing else matters.



Like I said in the beginning of this post, I love Pokemon, and I will until the day I get married, have kids, and my kids have kids, and until I die. I'm a hardcore Pokemon fan, and if anybody tries take POKEMON away from ME. You're about to catch these hands 😠😠😠😠 ( Like seriously don't mess with Pokemon.) What is kind of dumb though, Pokemon is built up to this stupid stigma that Pokemon is for little kids, but most fans have been around since the 90's AND STILL ARE TO THIS DAY.


Don't even get me started on the Nintendo Switch, because in the future, it'll shut all of Nintendo's haters up. Just look at how sexy that console is though..


Hopefully this stupid post, got you feeling better about being a Nintendo fan. I know how you feel, and I still sort of do. Yeah, words do hurt, but the way you take those words really determines how much pain you feel. (That was a good quote, I need to write that down somewhere..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) Just a takeaway, don't listen to what others say about you, because if you do, you'll stop living for yourself, and you'll start living to please others which is not a good thing.  

Before I end this post, I want to link you all to this awesome Youtube video, he's also one of my favorite Youtuber's check out his video about this subject:



 Anyways thanks SOO VERYYY MUCH FOR READING!! I LOVE YOU GUYS! I will see you beautiful people tomorrow, BYEEEEIIIIII

Post a Comment: