Wednesday, January 4, 2017

What's up internet? Michael here, and my first day back at school from winter break was great!



I'm sticking to my resolution for school, and I know we're only 4 days into the new year, but I honestly believe I can stick with it.



Anyways though, there are some things I want to talk about. Okay, I'm a really nice person, so that has sort of made me a well known face at school. But I love making new friends so of course I treat everyone nicely. I know I'm an angel 😇😇😇😇😇. 

So anyway there's this girl named Ariana that I met just before we let out for winter break, and I guess she took my friendliness as something else. It was during lunch when one of her friends called me to ask me about my heritage (I'm mixed by the way my dad is from Africa, and my mom is from El Salvador, I know, weird). Since these girls were black, they wanted to know if I was indeed mixed or not, because you really can't tell by my skin color (I'm black). But I told them and I told them yes I am mixed, and how yes, it is indeed a weird mix. I guess I must've explained in a funny way because they were pretty much dead of laughter when I was done.

Afterwards, we chatted a bit more and that was it, the two girls told me their names which were Jasmine and Ariana. I didn't think much of it, that was that. So I went to class, and on the way Ariana said "HEY FRIEND!" of course I said it back in a playful way, again I left. I thought it was over, but no. This kept on, and now she was calling me bae, it was getting kinda annoying (I'm not making this up). I remember walking around after school with a friend, and her friends kept telling me she thinks I'm cute and she likes me or whatever. That's when I knew I had to draw some kind of line between us, or this was going to get out of hand.

I started avoiding her more, but she somehow always catches me off guard. I don't know what to do about her, but I suppose it'll die down with time

Well that's a story I guess. LOOOOLLL 😄😄😄. 

Anyways thanks for reading, stay tuned for the next post! Comment your opinions, and stay tuned for a new post!


Post a Comment: