Saturday, February 18, 2017


Hey everyone! Michael here, and I wanted to try something a little weird and different for you today. Today, I wanted to talk to you about a way to naturally lighten you eye color with audio. Like seriously, it's actually a thing! I haven't seen anyone really go in depth about it so I did all my research, and I wanted to give you the best possible info I got on this thing, because I love you guys, I don't want to tell you lies. This method is 100% free and legit. You can look it up yourselves if you want. Oh, just a quick disclaimer, although hundreds of people have claimed this method has worked for them, I don't know if this will work for YOU. So if it doesn't work for you, please don't start attacking me or telling me I lied to you or anything okay? Alright let's do it!

Okay, so like I told you, no one really has explained it, but from what I gather, you have to listen to a certain type of audio, that when played on a regular basis, reduces melanin in your eyes. Melanin is also what makes your skin darker or lighter. Eyes have melanin as well, and if you have a dark eye color, you have a TON of melanin in your eyes, if you have lighter eyes, say blue or green, you have a lot less melanin in your eyes. Why does this matter? Some people actually created audio specifically for lightening eyes.


So What's The Method?


Okay, the method is super simple. All you have to do is listen to this audio track, preferably with headphones. Here's the link for it. When you click on the link, it'll take you to the audio. I've done my research on the video, and you have to listen to the audio for at LEAST, 1-3 hours everyday. I know, I know, that's kind of crazy, but trust me, everyone has said at least is 1-2 hours, I even did my own research. So here's my advice, try this out for at least a week. By then, you'll have some results. Take a before picture to see if any changes have been made to your eyes.



In a week you should start to see your eyes getting a little lighter. Now that you see that it works, do this every week. Your eyes will keep on losing melanin resulting in lighter eyes!

Thanks for reading! If this method worked for you, leave a comment! Also if you really liked this, share with your friends! Thanks again, I'll see you all in the next post!

😀😀😁😁😃😃


Post a Comment: