Saturday, February 4, 2017

Hey what's up everyone! I'm back with a brand-new post! I came to a decision yesterday. I wanted to tell you guys that starting after this post, I'll be doing 2 posts a week. As everyone who keeps up with the blog knows, I try to post at least 3 posts a week or more. I love making content for you guys, but I realized that most of the posts I make aren't the greatest. Yes, I'm admitting most of my posts are crap. But that all ends today. I won't be making daily posts worth nothing, but maybe 1 or 2 really amazing advice posts a week, that also means part two's of old posts with better more fresh info. Does that sound good? I hope so, leave a comment! Anyways, I really wanted to get that off my chest. I also really hope you all understand. Now let's get into the post..

_________________________________________________________________



What's up everyone! Michael here, and are you feeling stressed right now? You probably are. In fact, more than half of the American population is stressed in this second, and most of these people are teenagers. I know right? Pretty crazy to say the least. I know with school, family problems, thoughts of the future, it can get really overwhelming I mean I am, 15 as of this blog post, so I know a thing or two about stress. So today, I'm going to help you all lower your stress levels, to keep you feeling great, because who actually wants to be stressed? I know I don't so let's get into these tips!

1.) Take some time to breathe

Yeah, seriously. Just taking a good 5-7 minutes to breath deeply can work wonders if you're feeling really stressed. Just sit down (you can also close your eyes if you want it's optional), and breathe deeply from your diaphragm. It's just a fancy way to say breathe from your stomach. When you breathe in, push out your stomach. Do this for 5-7 minutes, and it will leave you feeling way better. Try it out now! 

2.) Meditate

It's all anyone talks about in the stress relief community. Yes, it works. It's also great because it helps you reflect upon yourself. If you don't know how to meditate not to worry, I found an awesome Youtube channel you all can check out, here's one of her videos for stress, but check out her channel for other meditations, like for sleep or positive thinking! Here's the link.





3.) Get a massage

Another thing you can do to help you relieve stress is get a good old fashioned rub. This seriously helps and I highly suggest you look into getting one. Ask a friend or you mom. There's actually a ton of stress on the back of our neck and shoulders, and most of the time, we don't even realize it. Go get one right now! What are you waiting for?

4.) Listen to calming music

Lay back and just listen to some music. It reduces hormones that cause stress. The best music to listen to is classical music, but really any music is fine. Just take a few minutes everyday to listen to music.

5.) Cry it out

It's ok to cry. I know there can be times where the world can really be crashing down on you. When you cry, you actually release all those stress hormones out of your body. That's why it feels so good after you're done crying. I know it sounds dumb, but try it out. You'll definitely feel a difference.

6.) Get some sleep

If you're going to sleep on time, you just automatically feel better. For children, you need about 9-10 hours of sleep daily, but for adults you need about 8 hours. Period. Stop going to sleep late, the latest for us teens and older adults, be in bed by ten o' clock or earlier. Trust me you'll feel ten times better.

Thanks for reading! I took a little while to post this because I had a duel credit homework at school. Anyways I hope you did enjoy this post! If it helped you out, share this with your friends! Stay tuned for the next post!

Post a Comment: