Saturday, February 25, 2017



Hey everyone, it's Michael here! I know I haven't posted in a while. It's not that I'm giving up or anything, but I'm just a bit discouraged. But after thinking it through, I realized that are people who read the blog, and I don't want to let them down, and I don't want to let ANYONE down.

 I promised myself that I was going to blog ALL through this year. I'm not giving up. I want to reach a large audience and help them through their hardships. I also want to make people laugh, and make them happy. If I quit now, that wouldn't be fair to you guys. I'm sorry for even THINKING about that. But I'm back and it's 1-2 posts every week. Thanks for sticking around, I won't let you guys down!

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😄😄😄😄😛😛😛😛

Anyways though, I would love for you guys to tell me what posts you would like me to make! It would help me a ton, and it would help you guys with your issues or problems.

My email is: myoblivion01@gmail.com or you can just comment!

Thanks again see you guys in the next one!

Post a Comment: