Monday, February 27, 2017


Yo what up people! Michael here and I'm so HYPE right now! The Nintendo Switch is ALMOST here! 4 more days! I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH OTHER PEOPLE PLAY IT! Said no one ever. Like seriously, I'm so excited for this new system and I can't even buy it for MYSELF (#thebrokelife). I'm sure most of you will agree with me on this. There has to be something that you've wanted but realize you're broke and you know with all your aching heart that your parents aren't going to buy it for you. UGGGGGHHHHH. If I did have money, I probably would've been one of these people waiting in line. Anyways though, I honestly don't know where I was going with this actually. I guess I just wanted to express my grief. Sorry for such a stupid post. Anyways I'll make a more meaningful post soon. Thanks for reading and I'll see you guys next time!

Post a Comment: