Friday, March 17, 2017


Hey everyone! Michael here, BACK with a new post! I haven't posted in over a week now. I'm not going to give you another post about how I'm going to start posting frequently again. That's a waste of both our time so I instead decided to make double posts. After you're done with this post, there will be another that I made right when you're done. To make up for the lack of posts! Oh I really want to tell you something that happened to me over this break. Back a few weeks ago, I signed up to win a trip to Washington D.C. The application process was pretty extensive to say the least. We had to turn in a 2-part essay, a resume, and a video explaining why we wanted to go. We had about a month to turn our applications in. Exactly 12:00 pm midnight on February 20th.

 Of course, I'm super irresponsible so I started on the day of. I made the best essay I possibly could in a span of about 2 hrs. By that time, I only had like 2 hrs left to complete the application. I hustled and hustled, and I finished quite a lot. The only thing left I needed was my video. I kept procrastinating, and I eventually only had fifteen mins left. I filmed the quickest vid ever and I turned the application in at 11:59 PM!! I was so surprised. I did it though, so yay! 2 day ago, I received a random notification on my phone, and to my surprise, I'd made it in! 

So that was really awesome! Anyways I just wanted to tell I'll be away from April 13-16 for the trip. When I get back, I'm filling you in! Alright, I'll see you in the second post!!

1 comments :