Sunday, March 12, 2017

Hey everyone! I'm back, and it's been quite a busy week. I was up to up a lot this week. First off, I promised myself I'd finish a book I needed to read for "Name That Book". I kept that in my backpack for almost 3 months and I told myself it's been too long. The book was "Boys Don't Knit" in case you're wondering. It was actually REALLY good and I don't know why I put it off for so long. I'll probably do a review sometime soon. That's not all. I also needed to finish a crap TON of homework.

 It's all worth it now though, because I mean SPRING BREAK. After all that, on Friday, I sat back and watched a movie I'd wanted to watch for a long time now, "Scout's Guide To The Zombie Apocalypse". It's pretty self explanatory. Let me just say, that movie is FRICKIN HILARIOUS. It's got a great cast of characters. I highly suggest you go and watch it for yourselves it's SUPER GOOD. I also watched another movie, "The Good Kids" which is about 4 seniors in high school who spent all of high school studying and getting good grades, but during the end of senior year they decide to do all the stuff they'd missed out on like parties, drinking, and yes, sex. It's a great one if you're bored. I just remembered I promised you all a post about where I watch my movies online.

 That is the next post, so stay tuned for it! During the week, I realized I like someone at school. I know, that doesn't make sense. I mean I've had some weird feelings about her, and now I what these feelings actually are now. Ehh but I can't really see her until the break is over, so I guess all I can do is wait. Anyways that's been my week, comment how yours went! Thanks for reading! (I'll keep you updated on my love life as well. lol) Join my newsletter if you love my content, it's the best! I'll see you guys in the next post!

Post a Comment: