Monday, January 30, 2017


What's up everyone? Michael here, and I just want to take a moment to apologize in advance, for not posting anything in a while, and I ALSO want to apologize for how short this post is going to be, sorry bout that..

 I didn't really have much time to think about what I was going to post for you guys (homework, ugghh). Instead, I decided to post a motivational song for you guys to listen to.This song is from my favorite rapper, Logic. He was in a really bad position a few years ago, and he didn't have any money, at all. He was living miserably, but he had one talent: rap. He was really good at it, and he eventually became Logic, the iconic rapper. He always loves to reminds his fans that he isn't some magician and his success didn't come out of thin air. He had to work for it. Most of songs are always in one way or another, motivational. 

He's really awesome, and for those reasons, he's really one of the best rappers, scratch that, one of the greatest people out there. I hope you enjoy this song, as much as I did. 

If you're listening to the music from the playlists on the right, pause for a sec to listen to this song.

(Oh, this song does have swear words, I mean come on, but they're for good reason. 😏😏😏)



Thanks for reading, come back because tomorrow I've got a brand new advice post for you guys! See you tomorrow!

Post a Comment: