Tuesday, January 3, 2017

What's up people, Michael here! We are three days into the new year and I think I got my list ready. Without further ado, let's get into MY new year's resolutions.

Okay my first resolution was to drink A LOT more water. Water is probably like my worst enemy. I know that I need it, but I just can't bring myself to start drinking more, and I'm sure most of you can relate. Now more than ever I feel like my health is lacking and I need to take action now before it's too late. Yeah, it's pretty scary to think about. Another reason I want to drink more water, is because it will help me look healthier, and knowing you look good is always a good confidence booster! Here's a link if you want to read that article.

Next resolution, is 100 push-ups and sit-ups DAILY. Yes, you can feel free to feel sorry for me. Sounds kinda impossible but I actually want to take a crack at it, I mean how bad can it be? ( TV show cliche, when you say "how hard can it be" the situation get 2X harder) But at the end of the day it's for my health, and I probably sound like an old man I know. LOOOOOOOLLLLLL.

My next resolution for this year is to work harder in school. I know, I know, it's REALLY cliche, but my first year in high school is a little harder than I'd originally anticipated. I don't want to sound like I'm a genius or anything, but I'm currently the third smartest in my class, and that isn't really good enough in my opinion, and I definitely need to work harder.

My final resolution for 2017 is to make a blog. I wanted to make a place where I could express my ideas, opinions, and my life. I really love making content so I think this is my favorite resolution, and I can't wait to keep this going into the future! 

That about wraps up my list! What did you guys think, was it good? Was it bad? What are your resolutions? Comment your opinions in the comment box under this post! Thanks for reading and click the Google+ button on the top right of the sidebar to stay notified of any future post. You can also bookmark this page to save it!

Post a Comment: