Thursday, January 19, 2017


Hey what's up everyone, Michael here! Today I happened to be scrolling through the Trending page on Youtube and I was pretty surprised to see this on #1. Today ladies and gentledudes, we will be reviewing the new trailer for the live-action Power Ranger movie! Don't forget to like and share this post with your friends! It's morphin time! (cringe)😃😃😃.

If you have not seen the trailer for yourself definitely check it out first right here:


Alright you ready? Good, This trailer has got me soo hyped for this movie. I didn't even WATCH Power Rangers as a kid (yes, kill me now). Anyways this movie movie looks insanely good. I mean, this movie doesn't seem like an all out serious adult movie. And that is really good because if I hate anything in a movie, it's an all-serious movie. You have to have to some jokes in a movie. And I can TELL there's going to be lot's of them in this movie! 

Also RJ Cyler stole the show in this trailer, and I already know he's going to be my favorite character in this movie.


Elizabeth Banks as the Bad Guy? Yes. I know I'm going to love this movie.



There can never be a movie without some Becky G. I really want to see her performance in this (And she's really hot).


Anyways that pretty much wraps up my review of the new Power Rangers Trailer. Thanks again for reading. What do you think of this trailer and are you going to watch this movie? Comment! Stay tuned for the next post!


Post a Comment: