Monday, January 9, 2017


Want to know your exact personality? I've got just the site for you! You'll be blown away by just how awesome it is! Find out your personality right now!



Quote Of The Day:


It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool – for love – for your dreams – for the adventure of being alive.





Oriah Mountain Dreamer



Song Pick Of The Day:





Hey everyone, it's Michael here! Today I wanted to share an awesome site that I found! It's called 16personalities. I'm really horrible at explaining things, but I think I can manage this one πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. So anyways, 16Personalities, is a site that allows you to take a pretty thorough personality quiz, it should take maybe 5 mins. I know, I know, it's kinda long; but the reason they did this is because they need real answers to help them figure out your true pesonality. That's why it's important to answer as honestly as possible.

It's unbelievable how awesome it is. I swear, if you take a few minutes to answer with honest answers, it's almost scary how accurate it is. 

There are 16 personalities. They are:
  • Architect
  • Logician
  • Commander
  • Debater
  • Advocate
  • Mediator ner
  • Logistician
  • Defender
  • Executive
  • Consul
  • Virtuoso
  • Adventurer
  • Entrepeneur
  • Entertainer

The quote from above was from my personality test results page. My personality is called the "Campaigner". I know, sounds kinda lame lol 😜😜😜😜. It's actually pretty cool. A "Campaigner" is a person who is enthusiastic, creative and socially free spirits, they always find a reason to smile. Does that sound like me? Comment it down below!

 They even took personality results from big Hollywood stars, to see what they got! I matched with Will Smith, and Robert Downey Jr. Pretty cool, I must say. Anyways though, if you want to check out the 16Personality yourself, here's the link for it. Oh and don't worry, it's completely freeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Tell me how it went! Comment your experiences down below!

Here are my results, for the test:


Definitely take some time to check out your personality, it's actually pretty cool. Of course you don't HAVE to take these results seriously. I just think it's cool. Thanks for reading, and have an awesome week!

To stay notified of any posts, click the Google+ button, to add me!

Post a Comment: