Monday, January 2, 2017

Welcome back people! This week I just finished my first anime ever! I'm super proud of myself, because I've always wanted to complete an anime. The anime was Sword Art Online, now let me explain how it all happened.

 My friend Emanuel recommended it to me when a convo arose about me never watching anime before. I'd told him a billion times before that I never watched an anime before, and I wasn't planning on it, but he always tries to steer me in the other direction (That boy, I tell you).

 Of course anime has popped in my head a few times before, and I'd thought about watching one. I'm not against anime, but before I had a really stupid thought that it was something that everybody watched. It just seemed like EVERYBODY was into an anime, and just didn't want to be a follower, that's why I stayed away from anime. Michael isn't a follower, and I won't be a part of some crowd. 

But the more he told me about SAO, I couldn't help but feel a little curious, because this anime sounded like it had a good story. I told myself that I'd watch it when I had the time. Of course, knowing that I never really have time, I got kind of sad. Soon a few weeks passed and the next thing I knew, it was winter break.

Now that I had all this time on my hands, I pondered over it. Should I watch this anime?? I my mind, it kind of felt like I was going to lose my virginity to this anime. Once I went in, there was no going back. That's seriously how I felt about it. 

In the end though, I slid my dong in, and there was no going back (LOL). I watched the first episode of Sword Art Online, and I was hooked! Let me tell you, it was just amazing. I don't want to explain what the anime is about, and it's not because I'm lazy or anything, but I don't think I'd do a great job at explaining it (Ask anyone, if your lives depended on me explaining anything you'd all be gone, sorry guys). But I highly suggest you check out the anime. 

The overall plot and story of SAO is really good, and honestly I wish I had found out about it sooner. I think my favorite thing about SAO is the romance aspect of it. I'm really love how you see Krito and Asuna (main characters) really bond and ultimately fall for each other. But it's not just romance, and it has a perfect blend of action as well. And that's super important because in the end, I'm still a guy and I need some good fight scenes. I can't fully express everything I love about this anime, so I'll leave that for another post. Thanks for reading, and stay tuned!

Oh one more thing, if you want to stay notified of any new posts, click the Google Plus icon at the top right. It'll add me to your Google Plus and you'll get direct notifications of any new posts!

Post a Comment: