Monday, January 23, 2017


What up people it's Michael! Today I'm going to motivating you with my amazing quotes! Okay I didn't create all these quotes, in fact I only created one and you'll find out what it is at the end of the post! Anyways though, I want to help you all start your week off STRONG. So let's do it people, what are you standing there for? 




This song is from the Pursuit Of Happiness, one of my favorite movies. It's one of the best motivational movies of all time IMO and I highly suggest you watch it! Enjoy the song!


  • "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing"
                                                    - Walt Disney



  •  "The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
                                                      - Winston Churchill




  • "Don't let yesterday take up too much of today"
                                                        - Will Roger

  • You learn more from failure than from success. Don't let it stop you. Failure builds character.

 
  • It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get you get up. 
                                     - Vince Lambardi



  • "People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are usually the ones who do." 
                                                            - Rob Siltanen

  • We may encounter many defeats but we must not to be defeated.
                                                      - Maya Angelou 

  • "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do."
                       -  Johann Wolfgang Van Goethe      




Lastly, I saved the best for last:

Opportunity is like a cookie, you better take it quick before someone else grabs it. Like seriously, I hate it when people steal my cookie.          - Michael Diego 

Thanks for reading for reading today's post! I hope you stay motivated all this week. I mean come on people we still got 4 more days to go, hustle, hustle! I'll see you guys tomorrow! 😁😁😁😁

Post a Comment: