Thursday, January 5, 2017


😁😀😀😀😀



Hey everyone! Back with a brand-new post, and just wanted to recommend  a Japanese song I fell in love with. It's the end credits song for SAO (Sword Art Online) which is the first anime I've ever watched. Before you start mentally roasting me, just take a few minutes and give it a listen, you won't regret it 😉.

Credits to the Youtuber who uploaded this vid: Oscar-Fs



 I know I'm probably going to get hate from this , but my favorite Youtuber is RiceGum. I know, I know he roast other people, but I can't stop watching them. They are really entertaining and I just think they are funny, please, please don't hurt me. Honestly though I'm not telling to watch him or anything but if you DO watch him, you'd probably agree. 

To be truly honest, I don't even know what the point of this post was, but uhh thanks for reading anyways! I know this was a stupid dumb post but I'll definitely make better posts in the future. Spare me this one time lol. Again thanks for reading!



Post a Comment: