Sunday, February 26, 2017

Jake from Adventure Time in bed really sick

Hey everyone! Michael here, and just yesterday I got really sick and I couldn't do anything. My mom and Dad told me stay in bed. I was thinking of a post idea for today and I had a really good one, but I passed out so I kinda forgot it. 😜😜😜 Sorry bout that! Anyways though, last night at eleven or something, I took a BUNCH of vitamins, and for the first time in my life, I drank coffee to wash down the vitamins. But it wasn't even GOOD because I drank it strong. Of course because that's how Dad likes it. Even though that was the first time I drank coffee, that taste was forever burned on my mouth (I'm probably never drinking coffee again). That's not all. Since I drank coffee right before bed I couldn't sleep. So I was in bed feeling miserable and HOT thanks to my stupid fever. 

I woke up today feeling a little better, but I was still dizzy and light-headed. I ate breakfast, took more vitamins, and I went to my room. I sat on my bed feeling lazy. I played a little Mario on my 3DS. I started using my phone and I watched a few Casey Niestat. Why does this matter? Because I watched one vid that really motivated me. So I got out of bed, and opened my laptop, and I started working on this post. If you want to check out the video yourself here's the link. It'll really help you out, and see life a little differently. 

Oh one more thing, the Spotify music player at the right of this blog just updated, and now there are brand new songs for you to listen to! Listen to the newest songs before anyone else! Just click the play button, or click the song of your choice and listen while you read!

I think that is where I'll end today's post. 

Share this blog, and like and all that shiz. Thanks for reading, I'll see you guys next time! 😀😀😃😃😃😜😜😜

Post a Comment: