Saturday, February 11, 2017



What's up you sexy people, I'm Michael back with a brand new post! Today, I was scrolling through the Youtube Trending page, and I saw a few new movie trailers. One of these however, stood out the most. That trailer was for The Lego Ninjago Movie. Now honestly I don't really know how I feel about this whole thing, but I really wanna share this with you all, so let's get started!



First off, I know you're probably wondering why would I review THE FRICKIN LEGO NINJAGO MOVIE TRAILER, Lego is for kids and all that, but I've said it a billion times before, and I'll say it again. I DON'T CARE. Second, NINJAGO WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS. So I can't miss this opportunity. 

Anyways though, the trailer looks really awesome, and the animation is breathtaking. I really loved the Lego Movie, and this has sort of the same undertone, you know? It looks really funny too, if there's something I love about these new Lego CGI movies, it's definitely the funny adult jokes that go over little kids heads. 


Lego Superman speaking to Lego Green Lantern


Although I'm really liking the whole trailer and everything, there are still some things that kind of bothers me a bit. As I said before, I really loved the show, and this movie doesn't really reflect anything about the show, like AT ALL. Not to say that's a bad or anything, fresh content is always the best. But all the characters in the movie have completely different personalities than their original cartoon counterparts. In the show, Jay is a cocky jerk, who's always cracking jokes, but in the trailer, it seems that he's really shy. 

Ninja all next to each other, battle poses.

I haven't watched Ninjago in years, and I kinda wanted to kinda feel some NOSTALGIA, or some feels. But this movie looks more like a parody than an actual movie. In the end though, I'm still going to watch because it looks like a new fresh take on the Ninjago franchise. What do you all think? Are YOU gonna watch the new Lego Ninjago Movie in 2017? Comment your opinions down below! Please share and like if you did enjoy today's post, and I'll see you guys in the next post!

Post a Comment: